Mayak Sp. z o.o. offers employers the opportunity to complement their employment with additional, qualified employees. As a result, Mayak’s clients can successfully implement planned projects without the need of hiring new employees and incurring additional long-term commitments.
Mayak Sp. z o.o. comprehensively deals with arranging all the necessary formalities (work permits, health and safety training, medical examinations), the recruitment process and staff servicing in the field of accommodation and transport in the workplace.
At Mayak, we follow the principle to optimally match the employee’s capabilities to the specific needs of the clients. Mayak Sp. z o.o. focuses on the satisfaction of both the employers and the employees.
Mayak Sp. z o.o.
Mayak Study is a project carried out by Mayak Sp. z o.o., offering foreign students the opportunity to obtain an education in Poland.
Mayak Study recruits students for Polish universities and colleges, offers extensive consultations during the recruitment process and during studies, mediates in the recruitment process for universities (documents and formalities), helps in acclimatization in Poland, as well as in the search for a flat.
All Mayak Study clients can take advantage of a Polish language course (level B1) provided by professional teachers.
The Mayak Study team takes every effort to facilitate recruitment to universities in Poland and to make the time spent by students in our country as effective as possible.
- Consultations regarding the recruitment process, teaching, tuition fees and places of residence;
- Consultations regarding the choice of university: field of study, tuition amount, university status;
- Preparation of a package of graduate documents required in the recruitment process for a selected university, according to the requirements of the selected university and the Ministry of National Education;
- Certified translation of documents;
- Affixing the apostille to the certificate/diploma at the Ministry of Human Resource Development (within 4 weeks);
- International shipment of documents;
- Formalities related to the admission of a graduate to a selected university;
- Issuing a certificate of entry on the list of students of a selected university in Poland necessary to issue a student visa and a release from military service;
- Consultation on the preparation of a package of documents for the issuance of a student visa;
- Consultation on the procedure for obtaining a temporary residence card;
- Resident care for a student in Poland during the first year of study;
- Selection and reservation of a place in a dorm/searching for an independent flat (additionally payable);
- Purchase and registration of a Polish mobile operator’s SIM card;
- Becoming familiar with the university, a visit to the deanery, reception of student ID, enrolmentinto the group for particular classes, receipt of the timetable;
- Coordinator’s care, direct contact with the coordinator;
- Ticket for travel on all types of public transport for 3 days;
- Intensive cooperation with the coordinator within the first week after arrival at the place of study: familiarization with the “flat – university” route,public transport, ATMs, shops, etc.